• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue PHP versions missing in hosting settings

Mathias

Basic Pleskian
Hello.

I did a fresh installation of Ubuntu 14.04 LTS with Plesk 12.5.30 included on my root server. I'm not able to choose the php version or other script language extension (for example Perl) and statistics in the hosting settings after I have created a new domain. I tried to install Cent OS 7 with Plesk 12.5.30, but I got the same result.

Also, I cannot change SSH access for the domain subscription user in FTP account settings. It just says "forbidden".

Then I am not able to create SSL certificates for individual domain because the link "Secure your website" is missing below the domain name.

I have attached screenshots.

What went wrong during installation process?

Thanks for any help.

Kind Regards,
Mathias
Bildschirmfoto vom 2017-04-03 08-26-16.png Bildschirmfoto vom 2017-04-03 08-26-41.png Bildschirmfoto vom 2017-04-03 08-27-19.png

Make sure that you have installed necessary components in Tools&Settings -> Updates and Upgrades:

Screen Shot 2017-04-03 at 13.52.55.png

Back