• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

PHP Warning: require_once(modules/fileserver/FileServerStatus.php): failed to open st

StéphanS

Regular Pleskian
Today,

I got:

Code:
# plesk bin license --install "INSERT_LICENSE_HERE"

PHP Warning: require_once(modules/fileserver/FileServerStatus.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory; File: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/ExtendedServerInfo.php, Line: 1735

PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required 'modules/fileserver/FileServerStatus.php' (include_path='/usr/local/psa/admin/plib:/usr/local/psa/admin/externals:/usr/local/sb/include:/usr/local/sb/include/PEAR') in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/ExtendedServerInfo.php on line 1735

It was fixed by reinstalling Plesk (/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/autoinstaller) and adding Additional Plesk extensions -> Plesk Fileserver extension and SMB file server package (psa-fileserver).

I ran /usr/local/psa/bootstrapper/pp11.5.30-bootstrapper/bootstrapper.sh repair aswell, but I don't think it was needed.

I hope this helps others that are experiencing the same issue.
I know how frustrating it can get to have a Plesk issue that some people manage to fix, but nobody shares the info.

I fixed it by googling "plesk FileServerStatus.php" and found that the package name was psa-fileserver.

Back