• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved PHP Warning: unlink(/usr/local/psa/var/modules/watchdog/report/security_2022-01-31): No such file or directory

Quick update:
I have searched the Plesk release notes for PPPM-13914 but couldn't find any occurrences. Nevertheless, I haven't encountered the PHP warning since starting this thread. So I guess something must have been fixed.

When I perform the query with file check @Strangelove suggested, I don't get any results:
Code:
# plesk db -Ne "select name from module_watchdog_report" | xargs -i ls /usr/local/psa/var/modules/watchdog/report/{} 1>/dev/null
#

Quick update:
I have searched the Plesk release notes for PPPM-13914 but couldn't find any occurrences. Nevertheless, I haven't encountered the PHP warning since starting this thread. So I guess something must have been fixed.

When I perform the query with file check @Strangelove suggested, I don't get any results:
Code:
# plesk db -Ne "select name from module_watchdog_report" | xargs -i ls /usr/local/psa/var/modules/watchdog/report/{} 1>/dev/null
#
It means the records in psa.module_watchdog_report containing the names of a missing files are already removed and no action is required.

We haven't received those warnings for a while now, too. At the moment, everything seems to be fine again.

Back