• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question PHP website and nodejs on same URL/domain

L. Hagen

Basic Pleskian
Hi there,

basically, I come from the PHP/Apache world. Now I started with angular & nodejs. Now I have the current situation:
So far so good. Because the admin interface (which is a very interactive database interface - no wordpress etc) I plan to reimplement this using angular & nodejs.

Do I really need a second somain or subdomain or is there a possibility to manage the website (PHP) and the admin (nodejs) in the same Plesk domain (PHP and nodejs in parallel).

Thank you for your assistence,
best regards,
Lars

Hi there,

basically, I come from the PHP/Apache world. Now I started with angular & nodejs. Now I have the current situation:
So far so good. Because the admin interface (which is a very interactive database interface - no wordpress etc) I plan to reimplement this using angular & nodejs.

Do I really need a second somain or subdomain or is there a possibility to manage the website (PHP) and the admin (nodejs) in the same Plesk domain (PHP and nodejs in parallel).

Thank you for your assistence,
best regards,
Lars

Back