• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue PHP Website on Plesk not showing CSS Styles or images after Migration to New Server

rykushin

New Pleskian
Hello everybody im new in the forum and in the plesk administration so far. So we performed a migration this past weekend of one of our domains to a new Server with Windows Server 2016 and this domain had a PHP Website on it working with PHP 7.1. By the way this Website worked perfectly in the previous installation.

After the migration was finished we realized that the website wasnt loading any images or styles at all, it's only displaying plain text like i can show you on the image attached. I have already checked the page files of the website opening them on a browser and images in fact are displayed there.

What are we missing here in this configuration, maybe something in IIS settings? Thanks a lot for your help

Attachments

• Plesk_Efform_NoStyles.PNG
    Plesk_Efform_NoStyles.PNG
    27.5 KB · Views: 6
I will answer to myself.

The newest version of Plesk (Obsydian, previously we had Onyx) had the MimeTypes for MP4 configured by default in the IIS Settings, My config file for the domain had MimeTypes for MP4 video configured Manually and this was causing an issue with IIS Manager. I removed the MimeTypes configuration on the Config File of my domain and vuala, everything working like a charm.

Back