1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

php5 settings for individual sites

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by Jakev, Aug 30, 2008.

1. Jakev

Jakev Guest

In php4, we can create a php.ini file in our httpdocs folder, which provides custom php settings for that website. However, this apparently is disabled with php5.

Is there a way to create custom php settings for different sites while still using php5?

We are running win2k8, plesk 8.3, and php5 as CGI app.

Thank you,
    -Jake

2. sergius

sergius Golden Pleskian

57%
  3. Jakev

Jakev Guest

Thank you sergius,

I have a quick follow up, to make sure I'm on the right page.

It seems Plesk is using IIS7, and ::most:: of what is referenced in those two pages seem to be directed at Apache... but there is this section that I ::assume:: will work with II7:

Am I correct in that adding/changing these registry values will change my PHP settings thru IIS, and that this is the best (or only) way to do things with php5 (aka, no way to make these changes inside Plesk itself)?

Thanks again,
    Jake

4. sergius

sergius Golden Pleskian

57%
    Yep, You are correct.

Plesk does not allow to manage PHP veriables through CP yet.

5. Jakev

Jakev Guest

Thank you very much, I'm sure this will fix the problem!

6. DesMantez

DesMantez Guest

Jakev... any success?