• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

php5isapi.dll' reported itself as unhealthy.

I

informatica_be

Hi

I have the following situation. Plesk is running on IIS 6.0.

Very frequently I get this in the eventlog.

ISAPI 'C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\php5isapi.dll' reported itself as unhealthy. No reason was given by the ISAPI.

Sometimes I get at the same time this message.(but not all the time).

The description for Event ID ( 2000 ) in Source ( php ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: php[5648]; PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent in [no active file] on line 0.

I don't know what could be wrong.
The plesk application pool recycles also from time to time

Thanks

I will try this.
We would like to keep the controlpanel running on IIS.

Back