• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue PHP_FPM issue on single domain

Alaa Mansour

Basic Pleskian
Dear all,
i have this problem that I can't create any sub domain and I can't secure the SSL for mail.example.com

the error is:
Code:
/usr/local/psa/bin/php_settings -u

[2019-05-17 10:34:44.844] ERR [util_exec] proc_close() failed ['/opt/psa/admin/bin/phpinimng' '--virtual-host' 'example.com' '--override' '/var/www/vhosts/system/example.com/conf/php.ini' '--type' 'fpm' '--cgi-bin' '/opt/plesk/php/7.3/sbin/php-fpm' '--sysuser' 'biamag' '--service' 'plesk-php73-fpm' '--poold' '/opt/plesk/php/7.3/etc/php-fpm.d' '--no-reload'] with exit code [1]

phpinimng failed: configuration test '/opt/plesk/php/7.3/sbin/php-fpm --test' failed with code 78, and message:

PHP:  syntax error, unexpected $end, expecting ']' in Unknown on line 1

[17-May-2019 10:34:44] ERROR: Unable to include /opt/plesk/php/7.3/etc/php-fpm.d/example.com.conf from /opt/plesk/php/7.3/etc/php-fpm.conf at line 30

[17-May-2019 10:34:44] ERROR: failed to load configuration file '/opt/plesk/php/7.3/etc/php-fpm.conf'

[17-May-2019 10:34:44] ERROR: FPM initialization failed

any idea please?
if you want I give give access to SSH on a temporary server.
Thanks

when I try to restore configurations from a backup of 5 days ago:
Code:
Execution of /opt/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/domain.php --update example.com -guid e8a937b9-89a6-4665-8a6c-56b5e589e9fd -creation-date 2019-03-13 -description '' -hosting true -hst_type phys -do-not-apply-skeleton -ip xx.xx.xx.xx -www-root httpdocs -login biamag -passwd '' -passwd_type sym -ignore-nonexistent-options failed with return code 1. Stderr is An error occurred during domain update: An error occurred during changing of hosting settings: phpinimng failed: configuration test '/opt/plesk/php/7.3/sbin/php-fpm --test' failed with code 78, and message: PHP: syntax error, unexpected $end, expecting ']' in Unknown on line 1 [17-May-2019 10:53:53] ERROR: Unable to include /opt/plesk/php/7.3/etc/php-fpm.d/example.com.conf from /opt/plesk/php/7.3/etc/php-fpm.conf at line 30 [17-May-2019 10:53:53] ERROR: failed to load configuration file '/opt/plesk/php/7.3/etc/php-fpm.conf' [17-May-2019 10:53:53] ERROR: FPM initialization failed

Looks like there is some syntax error in file /opt/plesk/php/7.3/etc/php-fpm.d/example.com.conf
Try to find it there.

I can't see anything strange..

Code:
; ATTENTION!
;
; DO NOT MODIFY THIS FILE BECAUSE IT WAS GENERATED AUTOMATICALLY,
; SO ALL YOUR CHANGES WILL BE LOST THE NEXT TIME THE FILE IS GENERATED.

; If you need to customize this file, use either custom PHP settings tab in
; Panel or override settings in /var/www/vhosts/system/example.com/conf/php.$
; To override pool configuration options, specify them in [php-fpm-pool-settings]
; section of /var/www/vhosts/system/example.com/conf/php.ini file.

[example.com]
; Don't override following options, they are relied upon by Plesk internally
prefix = /var/www/vhosts/system/$pool
user = biamag
group = psacln

listen = php-fpm.sock
listen.owner = root
listen.group = psaserv
listen.mode = 0660

; Following options can be overridden
chdir = /

; Uses for log facility
; If php_value[error_log] is not defined error output will be send for nginx
catch_workers_output = yes

; php.ini custom configuration directives
php_value[disable_functions] = "opcache_get_status"
php_value[error_reporting] = 22519
php_value[open_basedir] = "/var/www/vhosts/example.com/:/tmp/"

; Following directives define pool configuration
pm = dynamic
pm.max_children = 5
pm.max_spare_servers = 1
pm.min_spare_servers = 1
pm.process_idle_timeout = 10s
pm.start_servers = 1

yes

i have to say that I have used a custom template for making Wordpress Nginx only before, and maybe after the PHP update to 7.3.5 this problem happened, but its strange that it happened only yo one subscription on the server.
Code:
Checking for custom configuration templates

Some custom configuration templates have been found. The custom     

templates have higher priority than default templates in case of   

configs generation                                                 

Please check documentation for details:                             

https://docs.plesk.com/current/redirect.html?book=advanced-administration-guide-linux&page=68693.htm

................................................................... [WARNING]

i have migrated the subscription to a new server, and tried to generate the file for (example.com) now it works ( in the new test server), adding a sub domain for example without a problem.
i have deleted example2.com from the same subscription then I tried to add it again but it keeps giving me the same error.
Code:
Error: phpinimng failed: configuration test '/opt/plesk/php/7.3/sbin/php-fpm --test' failed with code 78, and message:
PHP: syntax error, unexpected $end, expecting ']' in Unknown on line 1
[17-May-2019 12:35:24] ERROR: Unable to include /opt/plesk/php/7.3/etc/php-fpm.d/example2.com.conf from /opt/plesk/php/7.3/etc/php-fpm.conf at line 30
[17-May-2019 12:35:24] ERROR: failed to load configuration file '/opt/plesk/php/7.3/etc/php-fpm.conf'
[17-May-2019 12:35:24] ERROR: FPM initialization failed

i have deleted these files in
Webserver Configurations Troubleshooter
nginxDomainVhost.phpDeleted domainVhost.phpDeleted nginxWebmail.phpDeleted webmail.phpDeleted
restore-defaults.png

and tried to repair web, but when I try to add the domain it gives me the error and the files turn back

i have resina the subscription and I'm able to add the domain again in the test server.
still gives me 502 Bad Gateway Nginx.

the problem still persist on the productive server.

Back