• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

phpMyAdmin error after upgrading to 070517.18

globalmcs

Regular Pleskian
Here is a nice phpMyAdmin error I got after upgrading to 070517.18.

Warning: main(./lang/english-iso-8859-1.inc.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\databases\phpMyAdmin\libraries\select_lang.lib.php on line 307

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required './lang/english-iso-8859-1.inc.php' (include_path='C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin/plib;C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin/plib/api-rpc;C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin/javascripts;C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin/plib/locale;C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin/auto_prepend;C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin/htdocs/domains/databases/phpMyAdmin;C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin/htdocs/domains/databases/phpPgAdmin') in C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\databases\phpMyAdmin\libraries\select_lang.lib.php on line 307

I didnt get any error during the update, and at the end it asked me to restart so I did. When the server came back up I check the "Plesk Components Management" and none of the update are reflected in there.

Any ideas on how to fix it? if not I'm going to have to restore the server prior to the update.

I tried applying the update today, and I got the same error, also under the "Plesk Components Management" the ones that were suppose to update still have the old version.

Also notices this error in the Event Viewer

Event Type: Error
Event Source: ApplySecurity.exe
Event Category: None
Event ID: 1
Date: 6/10/2007
Time: 2:35:05 PM
User: N/A
Computer: WEB
Description:
The system cannot find the file specified. (Error code 2) at Connect to pipe
at (vpipechannel::client::connect line 211)
at get shared instance of PleskSrvClient(PleskSrvClient::getInstance line 255)
at execute console command --apply(vconsoleapp::start line 128)
at execute "C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\ApplySecurity.exe" --apply(vconsoleapp::run line 138)
Execute file name: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\ApplySecurity.exe

any ideas ?

Have anyone experience the same problem? I submitted a help desk ticket and paid for them to install it for me. I tried to install it twice and both time I had to restore to backups because the f@#$%^& update doesn’t work.

I have been waiting for two days after paying the "Per incident" support fee, something tells me there is something wrong with the update and that’s why they haven’t event bother to log in to my server and install it.

waiting........

Back