• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue NodeJS attribute name is invalid: application

ortiz_mario

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 20.04.6 LTS
Plesk version and microupdate number
18.0.51 Actualización #1
Hi there,
I saw this issue: Resolved - NodeJS extension broken after latest update regarding NodeJS and a staff member suggested to open a new ticket for this.

When I try to install a new application in a domain, it will show the following: Error: attribute name is invalid: application

This is what Log Browser says:

2023-08-16 13:08:09ERRpanel.uiattribute name is invalid: application
2023-08-16 13:08:09ERRpanel
pm_Exception: attribute name is invalid: application
file: /opt/psa/admin/plib/pm/Domain.php
line: 225
code: 0
trace: #0 /opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/nodejs/library/Navigation/OverviewPage.php(15): pm_Domain->getProperty(string 'application')
#1 /opt/psa/admin/plib/pm/Navigation/OverviewPage.php(43): PleskExt\Nodejs\Navigation\OverviewPage->getData()
#2 /opt/psa/admin/plib/pm/Navigation/OverviewPage.php(59): pm_Navigation_OverviewPage->getCurrentItem()
#3 /opt/psa/admin/plib/Application/Controller/Action/Helper/Navigation.php(278): pm_Navigation_OverviewPage->getLabel()
#4 /opt/psa/admin/plib/Application/Controller/Action/Helper/Navigation.php(207): Plesk\Application\Controller\Action\Helper\Navigation->_addModuleBreadcrumbs()
#5 /opt/psa/admin/plib/vendor/plesk/zf1/library/Zend/Controller/Action/HelperBroker.php(277): Plesk\Application\Controller\Action\Helper\Navigation->postDispatch()
#6 /opt/psa/admin/plib/vendor/plesk/zf1/library/Zend/Controller/Action.php(527): Zend_Controller_Action_HelperBroker->notifyPostDispatch()
#7 /opt/psa/admin/plib/vendor/plesk/zf1/library/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php(308): Zend_Controller_Action->dispatch(string 'indexAction')
#8 /opt/psa/admin/plib/vendor/plesk/zf1/library/Zend/Controller/Front.php(954): Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch(object of type Zend_Controller_Request_Http, object of type Zend_Controller_Response_Http)
#9 /opt/psa/admin/plib/pm/Application.php(91): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch()
#10 /opt/psa/admin/htdocs/modules/nodejs/index.php(5): pm_Application->run()

I tried updating plesk with the terminal using "plesk installer install-all-updates" and "plesk installer install-panel-updates" but it didn't work as suggested in this discussion:
So right now I'm stuck with this issue and have no idea how to proceed...

Could you please give some help over here?

Thanks a lot in advance and regards

Back