• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

PhpMyAdmin Issue

JasonE

New Pleskian
Parallels pushed an update to PhpMyAdmin recently on windows Plesk 10.4.4 and we are seeing an issue with customers not able to edit table data. When you click on edit it shoots you over to insert and does not contain any of the data to edit. If you try to insert data you also get an error.

Is anyone else seeing this behavior? I have verified this issue on quite a few of our Plesk servers running windows and 10.4.4 .

I have opened a support ticket with Parallels but they are not getting anywhere.

same

I to have the exact same issues . first i updated to 10.4 from 10.3 had many issues with phpmyadmin no longer had access.
then i did clean install that came with 10.4
I can create database and user set as default webadmin but it says no privileges I cant even edit privileges. not as admin or user. so major issues with mysql and phpmyadmin not working in plesk 10.4

I searched over google and I see its wide spread issue since 10.4. This is how i found your post.
Also many people dont think they can post because it says when you log in desktop support only.
We seem to have an issue here wake up Parallels......

Same problem here after updating the micro update to #20 the PhpMyAdmin is not working allmost everytime we get the error:

import.php: Missing parameter: import_type
import.php: Missing parameter: format

If we click on the edit a row it redirect to a new record instead off edit.

I can also confrim that all Plesk 10.4.4 servers with microupdate #19 are having the same issue. Some sections get the error

import.php: Missing parameter: import_type
import.php: Missing parameter: format

Yup they hosed the update i am seeing that as well. My host has no idea what to do not getting help here either.

here

recap of what other user posted
http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?t=257783

PatrickSR

Join: Feb 2012
Posts: 11 Had the same problem and opened a ticket via my server provider. Here is Parallels response:

Hello,
Parallels reports this was caused by a bug:

In file
Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\databases\phpMyAdmin\li braries\session.inc.php

I have uncommented line:
//@ini_set('session.use_trans_sid', true); to @ini_set('session.use_trans_sid', true); and restarted PleskControlPanel.

This issue will be fixed in one of the nearest micro-updates.

Hope it helps

Easy to solve guys - I had the same problem.

View the attachments I've added.

- Go to main Admin panel in Plesk.
- Click "Tools and Settings" under Server Management (Snapshot1.jpg - attached)
- Click "Updates and Upgrades" under Panel (Snapshot1.jpg - attached)
- Click "Add Components" (Snapshot2.jpg - attached)

You'll see an update to PhPMyAdmin there. Run that, and you'll be good to go.

I have now seen a different issue where I cannot seem to connect to a particular database. I can connect to the server - but no matter what user credentials I supply, they don't have access to the databases. I'll post on another thread.

Enjoy..
-- Lee

Attachments

• snapshot1.jpg
    snapshot1.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 8
  • snapshot2.jpg
    snapshot2.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 11
Back