• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Phpmyadmin on plesk 10.4.4 ....

S

striike62

hi,

I have a big problem since the update of plesk for Windows 10 to 10.4.4…
When I import a MySQL database, PhpMyAdmin posts this:

import.php: Missing parameter: import_type
import.php: Missing parameter: format

Without the possibility of importing my databases, all my work is blocked. Did you also have this problem? how to repair? Thank you in advance and sorry for my bad English.

I tried to format the server to install a previous version but I knew that an important security breach had been discovered and no version other than the 10.4.4 (which does not work) is available .....

As of the many Problems i had with Plesk 10.4.4 on Windows, i switches over to the Preview 11 ... in production. It works fine, the only still error is that you wrote here. I wrote an Bug-Report to Parallels.

Same problem here after updating the micro update to #20 the PhpMyAdmin is not working allmost everytime we get the error:

import.php: Missing parameter: import_type
import.php: Missing parameter: format

While waiting for a functional update of plesk, as only phpMyAdmin does not work, I advise you to install Chive: http://www.chive-project.com/Download it work exactly like phpMyAdmin. Personally, I added it to the template and that work fine… however, it is not practical because it is obviously impossible to integrate it into plesk...

Had the same problem and opened a ticket via my server provider. Here is Parallels response:

Hello,
Parallels reports this was caused by a bug:

In file
Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\databases\phpMyAdmin\libraries\session.inc.php

I have uncommented line:
//@ini_set('session.use_trans_sid', true); to @ini_set('session.use_trans_sid', true); and restarted PleskControlPanel.

This issue will be fixed in one of the nearest micro-updates.

Hope it helps

Back