• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

PHPMyAdmin shiped with plesk not compatible with latest FireFox 57

burnley

Regular Pleskian
TITLE:
PHPMyAdmin shiped with plesk not compatible with latest FireFox 57
PRODUCT, VERSION, OPERATING SYSTEM, ARCHITECTURE:
Plesk Onyx Version 17.5.3 # 29, Centos 7.4 PhpMyAdmin 4.6.6
PROBLEM DESCRIPTION:
After upgrading to the latest FireFox 57 I've noticed that with phpmyadmin 4.6.6 shipped with Plesk if you open a database click a table and attempt to edit a record all the fields are empty. There are also some other glitches like you can't save fields you have clicked in from the table view.

We have some other servers not using plesk and they run PhpMyAdmin Version 4.7.5 and the do not have these issues.

Can you please push an updated version for Plesk Onyx
Version 17.5.3. We are on patch #29 but i see even as far as patch 31 there is nothing for phpmyadmin and the last time you pushed an update for it was 30th of January....​
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
open a database click a table and attempt to edit a record all the fields are empty. There are also some other glitches like you can't save fields you have clicked in from the table view.

Can reproduce it on multiple Plesk servers.​
ACTUAL RESULT:
blank fields or can't save.​
EXPECTED RESULT:
fields contain data and can be edited.​
ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
update phpmyadmin to V 4.7.5 will fix.
YOUR EXPECTATIONS FROM PLESK SERVICE TEAM:
Confirm bug

Hello, I have tried with phpmyadmin 4.6.6 on my plesk server as well as on another server with phpmyadmin v4.7.3, and I haven't notice this issue with FireFox 57

Can't reproduce this issue with Plesk 17.5.3, phpmyadmin 4.6.6 and Firefox 57.0 for OSX.

Back