• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

phpMyAdmin starts with the wrong database

savedario

New Pleskian
TITLE:
phpMyAdmin starts with the wrong database
PRODUCT, VERSION, OPERATING SYSTEM, ARCHITECTURE:
Plesk Onyx
PROBLEM DESCRIPTION:
When using links to phpMyAdmin from Plesk, the correct database is selected, but the wrong table list is displayed.
I use Plesk as Power User and I defined a 3 subscriptions one of which has a few domains. That subscription has 2 databases, with a user that is granted full access to both.​
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
Go to Databases and click one link to 'phpMyAdmin'​
ACTUAL RESULT:
The correct database is selected and shown at the top, but the tables from another database are shown.
The navigation panel shows only the selected database.​
EXPECTED RESULT:
A list of tables contained in the chosen database and the list of databases accessible by the database user.​
ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
This happens both with a subscription-specific user or with the main admin account
YOUR EXPECTATIONS FROM PLESK SERVICE TEAM:
Confirm bug

Last edited:
I've found this answer and when I use the phpMyAdmin URL and login with the database user, I see all the databases accessible by that user and none is selected (of course). PMA has the 'normal' behavior from there on.

Back