• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

phpMyAdmin upgrade

K

kabarty

Guest
Given the recent phpMyAdmin vulnerability announced at http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/11707 can we expect fixed packages for Plesk or should I be investigating how to upgrade phpMyAdmin myself?

Given the aggro I had when I got Santy'd because of a vulnerability in PHP / PHPBB that was a Plesk installed package I'm not too keen on waiting around for long - does anyone have any suggestions?

Steve
 
Upgrade... It only takes a few seconds to setup a new phpMyAdmin. It's located in [path_to_psa]/admin/htdocs/domains/databases/phpMyAdmin

Create a symlink from index.php to index.php3 and edit the config file, that should about do it (and maybe a line in a include file - can't rememeber right now).

And your'e on your way again :)
 
Back
Top