• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Phpmyadmin

And what solution does plesk gives me if the plesk instalation is corrupted and I want to save mysql databases?

Could you Please explain me how to do that in an easy way?? I am not an expert on this things

mmm, I have seen the command to execute mysqldump the problem is that I do not know the passwords of all my clients databases or the names of their databases, if it is not posible to obtain all databases could I make a full backup of plesk configuration through a command without entering in plesk, because it is corrupted like I said in another topic?
Only with databases in the backup its ok, the thing is that I do not want to lose all my info.
Thanks

Could I even use mysql administrator to access mysql databases to backup them?
When I try to connect it gives me an error that could not connect, I user localhost and root and my admin panel password, and it gaves me the error, any idea?
I am already desesperated.
Thanks

You can dump any mysql database on your Plesk server with command like:

mysqldump.exe -P8306 -uadmin -p<admin's password> database_name > C:\destination_folder\database_name.dump.sql

More details you can find in MySQL documentation.

And An easier way of exporting all databases that contain my server whitout going one by one?
One more question, the admin user and pass I need to use are the ones which I use to go into the admin panel of plesk?

And An easier way of exporting all databases that contain my server whitout going one by one?

Look at option --all-databases for mysqldump. Read corresponding MySQL documentation.

One more question, the admin user and pass I need to use are the ones which I use to go into the admin panel of plesk?

Yes.

try using any third party tool like mysql administrator. it will allow you to connect the db without going in to plesk

Back