• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

please help

P

phunkysgirlie

hi,

Im new to sitebuilder and have rescently finished my website. You can see it at: www.juleskearvell.co.uk
I have one problem that I can't seem to find the answer to. When you browse my website everything is fine. But when you go to the blog page, the writing is tiny and also it's grey. obviously its a part of the template settings. I am wondering how I can change the text size and colour. I know I can do it on the main page of the blog, but I have subheadings, months to click on to read the entries. And once you click on for example the first two months "september/october" you can see the entry text is small.

Can anyone assist me how to make this text bigger? It's getting frustrating! lol

Thanks for your time :)

Jules

Hello,
Sorry for delay - I was on vacation and my colleague has just went to his vacation. So this forum was without attention for a while.
About your problem - currently there is no site by this link www.juleskearvell.co.uk . But in general the problem, you talk about, exists and is really frustrating. There are some possible solutions, but they are hardly to use for a non-administrators of Sitebuilder - using Sitebuilder Design Template SDK you can create own design template with any html layout for your blog.
The rough part is to deliver this template to your Sitebuilder server. Currently SDK compiles it into executable package and only administrator can install it. Moreover after installation all users can use this template.
We are working on personal design templates, but I cannot make any statements about when and how it would work. But, thanks a lot for your feedback - we try to satisfy all suggestions and complains.

Hi,

thanks for your reply..

The address that I have given is actually my website, and it does exist!! I've clicked on the link you even typed in your response and it takes me straight there. There was a bit of trouble earlier today getting to it, but I think it was the sitebuilder server.

Thanks for your help anyway, I guess nothing can be done at this stage. Not to worry.

Thanks again

Jules

Back