• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 10.2 can't create subscription

L

lvarela

Hi,

I have a new install of Plesk 10.2 and when I try to create a subscription it gives me this error message:

Error: Unable to delete DSMailLists service for domain: Unable to create Domain object: Unable to create LogRotation object: logrot_mng failed: Execute websrvmng --update-log-rotation "--vhost-name=asdfasdf345345345345.com" failed with error code 1: Cannot find hosting by domain ID 20

When I check the DNS server, the records are not created also.

Please help!

Thank you

same problem here, what's going on with the new plesk?

Unable to delete DSMailLists service for domain: Unable to create Domain object: Unable to create LogRotation object: logrot_mng failed: Execute websrvmng --update-log-rotation
"--vhost-name=domain.com" failed with error code 1: Cannot find hosting by domain ID 5

I have tried many things but I am getting the same error. Does anyone know how to fix this or has an idea...?

1) Please locate the following registry key:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Plesk\PSA Config\Config (for x86 servers)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Plesk\PSA Config\Config (for x64 servers)

2) Here you need to add new DWORD value 'debug' = 1

3) Then please try to create domain again. I hope it is failed with the same error.

4) Then turn off debugging by setting debug value to 0 or by deleting this value.

5) Go to event viewer, and export 'Plesk' event log to TXT or CSV file.

6) send link to this file to me in Private message so I can take a look over what's happened.

I hope we can resolve this issue together.

In my case this problem was related to an FTP site in IIS that was using an IP that Plesk was trying to use. Changing the FTP site to "All Available IPs" fixed the problem.

Also I have same problem.
The following is the error message:
Error: Unable to delete DSMailLists service for domain: Unable to create Domain object: Unable to create LogRotation object: logrot_mng failed: Execute websrvmng --update-log-rotation "--vhost-name=domain.com" failed with error code 1: Cannot find hosting by domain ID 8
Please reply to me...

Also I have same problem.
The following is the error message:
Error: Unable to delete DSMailLists service for domain: Unable to create Domain object: Unable to create LogRotation object: logrot_mng failed: Execute websrvmng --update-log-rotation "--vhost-name=domain.com" failed with error code 1: Cannot find hosting by domain ID 8
Please reply to me...

Please use search before posting:

http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?t=109001

Back