• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 10.3.1 is out, but Centos 6 still missing

Missing update for NL language

I missing a translation update for the help function that i have submitted to Parallels.

Regards,
Edward

Hello,

Sorry for inconvenience. CentOS6 for 10.3 is coming very soon (few days maybe).
Download of EZ templates for CentOS6 has been disabled until CentOS6 availablity, but some of you probably downloaded them before that.

Regards

Last edited:
Hi Sergey,

Many thanks! Could you possibly update this thread when the packages and installers for Centos 6 ready?

Cheers,
David

Don't you see it at http://www.parallels.com/download/plesk10.3/?
WMRk2.png

Thanks a lot for your quick reply. I changed my language on your website to US English and now I see it. But I can't see it on your German Website. However, now I am able to download it. Thanks!

I have installed Plesk 10.3.1 on CentOS 6 using the installer from the download center. Unfortunately, my Plesk Panel is convinced that it is version 10.3.0. Therefore I can't migrate hostings from other servers running 10.3.1

The Plesk Panel system overview says version 10.3.0 is installed, "rpm -q psa" says
"psa-10.3.1-rhel6.build1012110718.16.x86_64" is my currently installed package and even the autoinstaller tells me, that 10.3.1 is already installed.

What's the problem with my server..?

To resolve the issue

1. Please make sure that you have all the latest updates installed using:
/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/autoinstaller --reinstall-patch --install-component base --select-release-current

and provide output if this doesn't help, you can send it to [email protected] if there are lots of lines.

2. As for migration we have known issue with migration agent for 10.3, to get updated one please push "Synchronize" button before starting of a migration, see a screenshot.

Attachments

• SynchronizeButton.png
    SynchronizeButton.png
    63.1 KB · Views: 5
Sergey,

This looks the same bug I reported in the other thread, my Centos 6 x64 server is also saying it's plesk 10.3.0

Hi,

Templates are there on 4.6 as I've used them, since there's no difference in the templating between 4.6 and 4.0 (I migrate freely between the two and rsync /vz/template between the two) I would assume they are there 4.0,

Paul.

Back