• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Plesk 10.3 cannot create or edit mailbox with Mailenable Pro 4.26

K

Karl Mueller

I have Plesk 10.3 installed and MailEnable 4.26. When I try and create or edit the settings for a mailbox from Plesk Power User View it just keeps trying to load and will eventually time out without being able to edit the mailbox. I have tried restarting all the services from plesk, but that does not work. When I restart the entire server, then it works for a few hours. All the mail is still being delivered. It seems like the connection between Plesk and MailEnable is lost after some time.

Everything was working previously when the server was originally set up. The problem started before I upgraded to 10.3. I upgraded to 10.3 hoping that it would solve it. It did not.

Hello Karl:

We are having the same issue on one of our Plesk Panell 11 for Windows. How did you fix the problem?

Thaks for your help

Back