• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 10.4.4 | Behind firewall

fearz

Regular Pleskian
Hello,

Since Plesk 10.4 (Prior to 10.3) I am not able to connect to my control panel from behind firewalls that block plesk port...

Is there anyone who has a similar successful configuration?

Thank you for your fast response, but no...

I meant that I want to access my control panel while I am behind a firewall that blocks outgoing plesk port...

There was a way of editing vhost.conf & vhost_ssl.conf - since I upgraded to Plesk 10.4 - it stopped working, although both conf files are the same...

and to be more specific, since 10.4.4 update exactly this problem appeared, now what have you done to vhost.conf & vhost_ssl.conf ? it seems like it is ignored or something

when i moved my conf files from /var/www/vhosts/domain.com/subdomains/sub/conf to /var/www/vhosts/subdomain/conf - it worked, now WHY did you guys moved this?

What if my client want to have custom configs like what I did? how will he access that dir if its not in home directory???

Back