1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Plesk 10.4.4: Improve autoupdate function

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Linux Suggestions and Feedback' started by EdwardDekker, Nov 25, 2011.

1. EdwardDekker

EdwardDekker Guest

At the auto-update function do I see no checks at this moment of the home of Plesk when the system has made a update scan to the Parallels server.
    My installation shows that it was for the last time at 19 Nov 2011 @ 12:06 PM.

It would be nice if I have some control about the moments that the server will updates.
    There should become a manual option to select a specified time and just schedule for every hour, day, week & month at the "updates and settings page".

I do like also a automatic notice at the homepage of Plesk that will tells when the next update comes, maybe with a countdown function.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2011
  2. EdwardDekker

EdwardDekker Guest

Plesk 10.4 - New layout for home

I have create a new picture with my proposal for updating Plesk 10.4.
    A improved (update) layout and better looks for the home page.

I have spend 4 hours at this idea, so I hope that it will be appreciated.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2011
  3. EdwardDekker

EdwardDekker Guest

Change Preferences at top of home page

Maybe we should "change home settings" at the top of the page.

Also do I want to propose to create a web 2.0 interface.

That the home-page can be changed to all existing html colours, have a lots of styles at the start-page, having different positions for the menu's. Administrator and users could add or remove menus and buttons about her user-panel. (I will add a new picture later this day yo show my idea)

Putting a notation about important things for his administration. Like a post-it note that can be moved all around the screen.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2011
  4. EdwardDekker

EdwardDekker Guest

Here a new screendump for Plesk. Looks verry nice too.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2011