• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 10.4.4: Improve autoupdate function

E

EdwardDekker

At the auto-update function do I see no checks at this moment of the home of Plesk when the system has made a update scan to the Parallels server.
My installation shows that it was for the last time at 19 Nov 2011 @ 12:06 PM.

It would be nice if I have some control about the moments that the server will updates.
There should become a manual option to select a specified time and just schedule for every hour, day, week & month at the "updates and settings page".

I do like also a automatic notice at the homepage of Plesk that will tells when the next update comes, maybe with a countdown function.

"Next update starts at Fri Dec 2nd 2011 @ 5:00 AM (PST); Time to left (7 days) 165:22:33 (PST)" or this format "Next update starts at Fri 2 Dec 2011 @ 17:00; Time to left (7 days) 165:22:33"

Last edited by a moderator:
Plesk 10.4 - New layout for home

I have create a new picture with my proposal for updating Plesk 10.4.
A improved (update) layout and better looks for the home page.

I have spend 4 hours at this idea, so I hope that it will be appreciated.

Attachments

• New Home Page for Plesk 10-3.png
    New Home Page for Plesk 10-3.png
    108.7 KB · Views: 25
Change Preferences at top of home page

Maybe we should "change home settings" at the top of the page.

Also do I want to propose to create a web 2.0 interface.

That the home-page can be changed to all existing html colours, have a lots of styles at the start-page, having different positions for the menu's. Administrator and users could add or remove menus and buttons about her user-panel. (I will add a new picture later this day yo show my idea)

Putting a notation about important things for his administration. Like a post-it note that can be moved all around the screen.

Attachments

• New Home Page for Plesk 10-4.png
    New Home Page for Plesk 10-4.png
    108.7 KB · Views: 6
Maybe we should "change home settings" at the top of the page.

Also do I want to propose to create a web 2.0 interface.

That the home-page can be changed to all existing html colours, have a lots of styles at the start-page, having different positions for the menu's. Administrator and users could add or remove menus and buttons about her user-panel. (I will add a new picture later this day yo show my idea)

Putting a notation about important things for his administration. Like a post-it note that can be moved all around the screen.
Here a new screendump for Plesk. Looks verry nice too.

Attachments

• New Home Page for Plesk 10-5.png
    New Home Page for Plesk 10-5.png
    172.4 KB · Views: 14
Back