• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

plesk 10.4.4 RPC API

R

roberthov

i'm trying to integrate the plesk rpc api and the documentation that i have found so far online is very limited.

i've tried this PDF guide or this online plesk rpc documentation

however it's VERY limited. No examples of how am i supposed to call for creating and modifying email accounts for some domain... no the example of domain is very limited... am i supposed to sniff my finger and from that figure out what attributes/xml nodes and their names are valid?

for example this example tells you how to add a domain to IP address... no example given where to specify directory where teh domain is hosted, no example given on how to specify which subscription this domain will belong to etc... how do i add/remove/modify set up forwarding etc for email accounts etc...

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<packet version="1.6.2.0">
<domain>
<add>
<gen_setup>
<name>example.com</name>
<ip_address>192.0.2.48</ip_address>
</gen_setup>
<hosting>
<vrt_hst>
<property>
<name>ftp_login</name>
<value>fpt16se4fdf0</value>
</property> <property>
<name>ftp_password</name>
<value>qweqwe</value>
</property>
<ip_address>192.0.2.48</ip_address>
</vrt_hst> </hosting>
</add>
</domain>
</packet>
The response

the question is... where can i find proper documentation where i can see the valid properties for each procedure call etc.??? some real examples?? and no php samples please i'm doing in c# and i need valid values / nodes for the xmls that i'll submit i don't need some messy code.

Back