• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Plesk 10.4.4 service plans and domain administrators

JLChafardet

Regular Pleskian
Hello community! I'm switching to Plesk 10.4.4 on one of our servers, the migration went ok (apparently) with a few errors, that after comparing content, seems to not have affected the websites content nor functionality (gota wait a few first tho).

But im having a problem, all plans migrated as "custom" when I try to change plans and Sync the resources to the "plan defined limits" im getting the following error.

Property Subscription value Plan value Available value Affected sites
Hard disk quota Unlimited 3 072 MB Not supported domain.tld

what does mean that? how can "not supported" be a valid option?

Quota is installed, and turned on!

[root@demeter ~]# quotaon -avug
/dev/mapper/vg00-var [/var]: group quotas turned on
/dev/mapper/vg00-var [/var]: user quotas turned on
/dev/mapper/vg00-home [/home]: user quotas turned on
[root@demeter ~]#

also I'm having a ridiculous hard time figuring out the new "domain administrator" structure! every user can see ALL THE USERS on the system, how can this be addressed? I want to have each domain owner, to be able to login to ONLY his domain, not as a reseller NOR a client, but as a domain owner.

regards,

Back