• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 10.4.4 Statistics Does Not Update

Michael MacDonald

Basic Pleskian
I am running Plesk 10.4.4 on CentOS 5.9 x64. I cannot get the statistics to update at all. The disk stats never change. When I run /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/statistics --calculate-one --domain-name=<DOMAIN.TLD> or /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/statistics --calculate-all, I get a series of errors. (pasted below).

WARNING during statistics_collector execution: : sh: /usr/share/awstats/awstats_buildstaticpages.pl: No such file or directory
sh: /usr/share/awstats/awstats_buildstaticpages.pl: No such file or directory

This line is repeated at least 100 time before the process stops. I have looked at other suggestions on the Plesk support forums. There is one suggestion to update statistics_collector. The file on my server seems newer than the one posted as a suggestion for this fix. Does anyone have a suggestion?

I tried updating awstats with no change. Please reply if anyone has a suggestion.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you.

The problem seems to have been fixed last night. I re-re-re-installed awstats. For some reason, after re-installing several times, it seems to have worked. Stats were updated last night.

Last edited:
Back