• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Plesk 10.4.4 The license key is invalid.

I'm using Plesk 10.4.4 on CentOS 5.x 64 bit on a Virtuozzo VPS container, with auto updates on through my hosting provider Openhost.

I received an automated panel notifcation email stating:

Unable to update . An error occurred while processing your key. You can try updating it later.

Now when I log in, I receive an error message.

Error: The license key is invalid.

I've checked several threads on here, and none of them provide a solution that works for me.

I'm on Linux, so the Plesk for Windows issue with corrupted data in a mySQL table shouldn't apply, but I checked anyway, and that looks fine.

The option to retrieve keys is greyed out, as is roll back key.

I'm offered the choice of a 14 day trial mode, but I'm wary of doing this in case it breaks things further.
I pay my hosting provider for Plesk as part of the VPS package, however they say they'll charge me for investigating since it's a VPS, so I'm asking here in the hopes I might be able to find a solution.

Back