1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Plesk 10 client/reseller backup

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by eagleboy, Dec 13, 2011.

1. eagleboy

eagleboy Guest

Hi All,

I just migrated from plesk 9 to 10. All seems fine but have an issue with backup.
    Before I used to backup per client so I didn't had to check all individual domains.
    But in version 10 my clients are converted to resellers. Thing is that my server is still making backups per client but I can't find anywhere to control. Also I can't find how to backup an entire reseller with all domains.

So to be exact I have the following questions:
    1. How can I remove old client backup? Do I have to do it with putty? If so how to proceed?
    2. Is it possible to backup an entire reseller with all his/her domains? If so where can I find it?

Thanks for the help in advance

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
  3. Lupker

Lupker New Pleskian

35%
    I understand your issue, I've migrated from Plesk 9 to 10. Some of my clients are converted to reseller.
    The reseller stills contains several domains and backupmng is scheduled to make backups of the full account.
    This works, but where can I change the backup settings in Plesk or make a manual backup of the full account?

Changing backup settings for customers is easy, but what about converted reseller accounts?

At the moment I am editing the PSA table in PHPMyAdmin...

Gr,
    Mark