• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 10 client/reseller backup

E

eagleboy

Hi All,

I just migrated from plesk 9 to 10. All seems fine but have an issue with backup.
Before I used to backup per client so I didn't had to check all individual domains.
But in version 10 my clients are converted to resellers. Thing is that my server is still making backups per client but I can't find anywhere to control. Also I can't find how to backup an entire reseller with all domains.

So to be exact I have the following questions:
1. How can I remove old client backup? Do I have to do it with putty? If so how to proceed?
2. Is it possible to backup an entire reseller with all his/her domains? If so where can I find it?

Thanks for the help in advance

I understand your issue, I've migrated from Plesk 9 to 10. Some of my clients are converted to reseller.
The reseller stills contains several domains and backupmng is scheduled to make backups of the full account.
This works, but where can I change the backup settings in Plesk or make a manual backup of the full account?

Changing backup settings for customers is easy, but what about converted reseller accounts?

At the moment I am editing the PSA table in PHPMyAdmin...

Gr,
Mark

Back