• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 10 language error

• Thread starter Christian Braumueller
  • Start date
C

Christian Braumueller

After upgrade to Plesk 10 I removed the old language packs of 9.5.x. Now I get the following error if I load the login page and I can not install the language pack again because Plesk 9.5.x is not installed and there aren't any language packs for Plesk 10.

ERROR: PleskFatalException
Unable to create Session object: Unable to set up default locale: default locale does not exist or undefined.

0: common_func.php3:64
psaerror(string 'Unable to create Session object: Unable to set up default locale: default locale does not exist or undefined.')
1: auth.php3:201

How can I get a language pack for Plesk 10?

Thanks for your help.

Did you tried install language in Settings -> Languages?

How can I get into the settings menu? The plesk Panel is not loadin because of the language Error.

Did you ever get a resolution to this? I'm running into the same problem, although no upgrade was done. Seems to come and go. I had the problem this morning, then it went away with out me doing anything. Now its back again.

ERROR: PleskFatalException
Unable to create Session object: Unable to set up default locale: default locale does not exist or undefined.

0: common_func.php3:73
psaerror(string 'Unable to create Session object: Unable to set up default locale: default locale does not exist or undefined.')
1: auth.php3:208

I suppose I could try to get into the plesk mysql database and check the installed locales but it should just be default.

Back