• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 10 Stats gives me 500 Internal Server Erro

fearz

Regular Pleskian
Hi,

Yesterday i noticed that some domains didn't report their stats (awstats or webalizer) mentioning:

"The data were not collected"
then i came across this:

I replaced the file by doing the following:
cp /usr/local/psa/admin/smb/application/controllers/SettingsController.php /usr/local/psa/admin/smb/application/controllers/SettingsController.phpbk
then i replaced it with the new file,

then i did
/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/statistics --calculate-all
I then received a Segmentation fault:
Main HTML page is 'awstats.Bedawea.com-ftp.html'.
Create/Update database for config "/usr/local/psa/etc/awstats/awstats.xxxx.com-http.conf" by AWStats version 6.95 (build 1.943)
From data in log file "-"...
Phase 1 : First bypass old records, searching new record...
Searching new records from beginning of log file...
Phase 2 : Now process new records (Flush history on disk after 20000 hosts)...
Jumped lines in file: 0
Parsed lines in file: 44
Found 1 dropped records,
Found 0 corrupted records,
Found 0 old records,
Found 43 new qualified records.
Segmentation fault

Now i received 500 internal server error & i found this in:

/var/log/sw-cp-server/error_log
2011-04-17 13:27:52: (mod_fastcgi.c.2582) FastCGI-stderr: PHP Warning: StatisticsController::require_once(class.AnonFtp.php3) [<a href='statisticscontroller.require-once'>statisticscontroller.require-once</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory

PHP Fatal error: StatisticsController::require_once() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required 'class.AnonFtp.php3' (include_path='/usr/local/psa/admin/smb/application/library/:/usr/local/psa/admin/smb/application/externals/:/usr/local/psa/admin/plib:/usr/local/psa/admin/javascripts:/usr/local/psa/admin/plib/locales:/usr/local/psa/admin/auto_prepend:/usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/databases/phpMyAdmin:/usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/databases/phpPgAdmin:/usr/local/psa/admin/smb:/usr/local/psa/admin/smb/application/library:/usr/local/psa/admin/plib/pear:/usr/local/psa/admin/compat') in /usr/local/psa/admin/smb/application/controllers/StatisticsController.php on line 273

Now i reverted the file back to normal, and re-ran statistics...same segmentation fault and same 500 internal server error....

I'm using Plesk 10.2.0 on Centos OS 5

Appreciating your support please

It seems i backed up the wrong file...now i need the old StatisticsController.php :(

Any support will be highly appreciated

-rw-r--r-- 1 root psaadm 9087 Apr 17 02:54 StatisticsController.php

This is the version i got..i tried chown root:root and the above as well doesn't work...same 500 internal error

Not a single response?

Come on guys...support...where are you?

Can anyone at least attach their StatisticsController.php?

Parallels Panel 10.2, CentOS5 x86
/usr/local/psa/admin/smb/application/controllers/StatisticsController.php

Attachments

• StatisticsController.zip
    9 KB · Views: 4
Thank you Eugenel...It still doesn't work, however, if i chmod 700 StatisticsController.php i don't get 500 server error, instead the page load but tells me: Error: Invalid URL was requested.

And in the log file i get:

ERR (3): Requested URL: /smb/statistics
ERR (3): Invalid URL was requested.

There are correct permissions for file StatisticsController.php:
# ls -la /usr/local/psa/admin/smb/application/controllers/StatisticsController.php
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 9007 Mar 31 10:59 /usr/local/psa/admin/smb/application/controllers/StatisticsController.php

Also check permissions for /smb/statistics directory:
# ls -la /usr/local/psa/admin/smb/application/views/scripts/statistics/
total 20
drwxr-xr-x 2 root root 4096 Apr 18 18:11 .
drwxr-xr-x 32 root root 4096 Apr 11 09:10 ..
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 1068 Mar 31 10:59 _big_gauge.phtml
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 3401 Apr 18 18:10 index.phtml
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 836 Mar 31 10:59 _usage.phtml

Thanks again, I got the same files & permissions as you, just that when i chmod 644 (like you) StatisticsController I get 500 internet server error or a blank page (on IE) along with:

2011-04-18 13:44:08: (mod_fastcgi.c.2582) FastCGI-stderr: PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ']' in /usr/local/psa/admin/smb/application/controllers/StatisticsController.php on line 83

Could you please try again? Previous file seems to be corrupted.

Please pay attention that file can be corrupted if you move it between Win and Linux using WinSCP.

Attachments

• StatisticsController.tgz
    9 KB · Views: 4
Happy to hear that you've restored initial configuration.

I'll try to investigate if this KB is correct and if this patch is applicable for 10.2.

I have to apologize but hot-fix from KB is not applicable for Parallels Panel 10.2 installed on Linux. KB article is now updated to reflect this information.

I'll update you when fix for 10.2 will be released.

Regards.

The fact that having you respond to my issue and update me with it is enough for me..no need to apologize,

Thanks once again for the update.

Back