• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 11.0.9 | Default DKIM

vincenzo.t

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

is possible to know how can I setup the DKIM default for each domains without manually activate it each time?

Regards

Try to use something like:

# for i in `mysql -uadmin -p\`cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow\` psa -Ns -e "select name from domains"`; do /usr/local/psa/bin/domain_pref -u $i -sign_outgoing_mail true; done

Thx u, for the future do you think to add an option into service plans?

Automatic activation some of antispam or antivirus solutions was not implemented because it would have led to a serious drop in performance of the Plesk server in the case of mass mailboxes creation. For example, spamassassin is very demanding of system resources.
Therefore as possible solution you can use Event Manager for event 'mailbox creation' or something else. You can use variables for defining needed domains and mailboxes. More information in Plesk documentation.

This is strange. So just because a feature requires system resources during creation, you just don't add the option to enable it by default? That is one strange argument. You might as well remove all options as everything will create some performance degradation. Each feature requires resources, some more than others.

So to use DKIM properly (enable it by default) I need to create event scripts or run MySQL commands? That is just stupid.

I have a smtp server provider.

They ask me to create two DKIM
region: turbo-smtp._domainkey
txt value: "k=rsa; p=MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQDT3MWLni6so1q9eQggRYBCLHFjohZkCnYHH8gZNDBm6zRrodRVpWpJQW7x3cWWiuBhS1X0IfBB80l5tqFa+yc+mVgnk8tkUzOHFbPQPp4fi7egTpMtsQW/ZMrxw73SItNvPr72qvJTYZNPxarMx+ULjEWybcfEdXHPY8jslGcpCwIDAQAB"
región: turbo-smtp._domainkey.email
txt value: "k=rsa; p=MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQDT3MWLni6so1q9eQggRYBCLHFjohZkCnYHH8gZNDBm6zRrodRVpWpJQW7x3cWWiuBhS1X0IfBB80l5tqFa+yc+mVgnk8tkUzOHFbPQPp4fi7egTpMtsQW/ZMrxw73SItNvPr72qvJTYZNPxarMx+ULjEWybcfEdXHPY8jslGcpCwIDAQAB"

How can I do that?
Best regards

Just go to DNS Settings of your domain and add these TXT records.

Back