• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 11.5.29 / Horde

Markus_Eyrich

Basic Pleskian
Hi.

It seems new Horde is broken in Plesk. I got the same problem on two different servers running 11.5.29.

I get the Horde Login Screen on webmail, when a user tries to log on, he's thrown back to the webmail login screen with no error message.

/var/log/psa-horde/psa-horde.log says:

EMERG: HORDE User is not authorized for horde [pid 30669 on line 267 of "/usr/share/psa-pear/pear/php/Horde/Registry.php

Any ideas ?

Guys...you release a 11.5.30 Version and nothing about Horde. BTW am i the only one hot having any atmal anymore ? You fix some "lalala" errors and leave the big ones out.....

Markus,

It's hard to understand and reproduce your problem because you did not provide any information about your system and Plesk installation.

Same thing here after updating 11.5.something to 11.5.30 on CentOS 5 64-bit. pea-horde.log is filled with messages like:

2013-08-05T10:25:15+02:00 EMERG: HORDE User is not authorized for horde [pid 3375 on line 267 of "/usr/share/psa-pear/pear/php/Horde/Registry.php"]
2013-08-05T10:27:53+02:00 EMERG: HORDE User is not authorized for imp [pid 3842 on line 267 of "/usr/share/psa-pear/pear/php/Horde/Registry.php"]

Logging in to Horde webmail fails (just returns users to the login form). I do see a successful login on the IMAP server in mailllog.

Reinstalling Horde through the autoinstaller did not work. Is there a command to regenerate Horde configuration from Plesk?

Back