• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Plesk 11.5.30 and ColdFusion 10

I am running

Plesk 11.5.30
Windows 2008 R2 64-bit
ColdFusion 10 64-bit

Plesk was installed first and then ColdFusion 10. I have managed to get ColdFusion up and running on its own and I have even managed to get Plesk Panel to recognize it in the Server Components area, however when I follow the ColdFusion link to activate the ColdFusion component, I select Adobe ColdFusoin 10.0.0.0 from the top and then enter my Login and Password (which I presume are the CF Admin credentials), I get the following error message in red after about 15 seconds:

Error: Set component parameters failed: Some fields are empty or contain an improper value.

Are the credentials it needs here the CFAdmin credentials or something else?

Has anyone else experienced this? How were you able to over come it?

I think we are very close to getting this working, but I cannot seem to figure this out...its probably something silly.

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated!

Jason

Back