• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

plesk 11.5.30 configuration

Akram musaad

Plesk Certified Professional
Plesk Certified Professional
Hello,
i installed plesk 11.5.30 on my redhat enterprise linux 5 64 bit, and finished the initialization process and then am redirected to the installing license key page.
i read that plesk comes with a default trial key already installed, but i can't get passed the licensing page, i tried using trial license keys form plesk's website but they only worked with plesk 12.5 i installed earlier and they are not supported in plesk 11.X. please help.

this is what i get:
the page isn't redirecting properly
Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.
This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept
cookies.

This is what i get when i try accessing my administrator account without installing a license key.
Also note that i have checked my browser cookies but they are not disabled, i have also checked that port 5224 is open

Back