• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 11.5.30 support for ColdFusion 10 update 14

It doesn't mention anything about specific updates though. I wanted to check that if I install the latest update it won't break my install.

Richard

I would have thought this was the kind of thing the Plesk developers would be testing making sure the latest security and bug fixes are supported in the components Plesk supports.

If we specify as supported major version of third-party software it means that all updates of this version are supported too.

Thanks Alexey,

The reason why I was questioning it was when setting the server up we had lots of issues getting Plesk to work correctly with ColdFusion 10 and SmarterMail 12. The system admins could not fix it and had to ask Parallels to take a look in order to solve the problems. This led to several months of delays in getting the server live. I require one of the fixes in update 14 but wish to avoid issues and the downtime that comes with them as much as possible.

Kind regards,

Richard

Richard,

We did not test Plesk 11.5 with ColdFusion 10 update 14. Thus, we cannot guarantee that it is 100% safe to install the update.

However, as per our experts that briefly reviewed this update, integration should work after the update will be applied.

Back