• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 11.5 - 502 bad gateway

Same problem here!

Panel version: 11.5.30 Update #15
Nginx stopped in service management, can't export sql datababes using phpmyadmin

are you on a WordPress site? If so, what happens if try this:
pick a URL on your site with a permalink. For example www.site.com/about. Instead of using /about/ make sure that there is no / at the end. Do you get an error?

I'm still experiencing the exact same problem, even after having installed the latest updates (Plesk 11.5.30 MU#16). I've just increased the buffer sizes in the file "/etc/sw-cp-server/config" to:

fastcgi_buffers 64 64k;
fastcgi_buffer_size 128k;

Restarted both "sw-cp-server" and "sw-engine".

I'm still getting the "502 bad gateway" error randomly when exporting a database. In /var/log/sw-cp-server/error_log:

2013/09/26 09:52:18 [error] 25684#0: *203 recv() failed (104: Connection reset by peer) while reading response header from upstream, client: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx, server: , request: "POST /domains/databases/phpMyAdmin/export.php HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/sw-engine.sock:", host: "xxx.xxx.xxx:8443", referrer: "https://xxx.xxx.xxx:8443/domains/databases/phpMyAdmin/db_export.php?db=xxx&server=1&token=9c70d142a038d8884a5b73aec7f22552"

Is anyone on this thread still experiencing the PHP-FPM issues that result in the Error 500 or NGINX timeout errors? If so, can you please let me know 1) if you are running wordpress on your site? Please send me a message. I am very close to solving the issue and can send you some things to try. Thanks!

Is anyone on this thread still experiencing the PHP-FPM issues that result in the NGINX 502 error? If so, can you please let me know if you are running wordpress on your site? Please send me a message. I am very close to solving the issue and can send you some things to try. Thanks!

Is anyone on this thread still experiencing the PHP-FPM issues that result in the NGINX 502 error? If so, can you please let me know if you are running wordpress on your site? Please send me a message. I am very close to solving the issue and can send you some things to try. Thanks!
any news on that ?

Back