• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Plesk 11.5: Cli to create autoresponders

halliday

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

Panel version 11.5.30 Update #7, last updated at July 23, 2013 04:04 AM

I am trying to create an autoresponder via cli commands. According to the manual:
http://download1.parallels.com/Plesk/PP11/11.1/Doc/en-US/online/plesk-unix-cli/39140.htm#

To enable autoresponder named AutoReply for [email protected]:
# ./autoresponder -u AutoReply -mail [email protected] -status true

But the above command gives the error message: Autoreply is not an option.

I wonder if anyone has come across this problem?

Thank you!

I have tried to investigate it and as result I have successfully created auto-reply with following command:

# plesk bin autoresponder -u -mail [email protected] -status true -subject "application form" -text "Thank you for your inquiry. The application form is attached."

Hello IgorG,
Thank you for your response.

Yes, that command works. But the following command dows not work:

# ./autoresponder -u AutoReply -mail [email protected] -status true

It gives the error message=> Autoreply is not an option

It is mentioned on this page (first one under the heading commands):-
http://download1.parallels.com/Plesk...cli/39140.htm#

I need it because it specifies the name of the autoresponder (i.e. AutoReply).

It used to work fine in Plesk 9.5 - where I created one autoresponse named (say AutoResponder). That autoresponse contained the body of the message and I just used it every time I created a new email.

Your urgent help would be greatly appreciated.

Please leave your comments on this page of documentation. I think it is bug and responsible person will pay attention on your message there.

Back