• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 11.5 Fresh install session error

sosbilisim

Basic Pleskian
ERROR: Session_Exception

Session expired

Search for related Knowledge Base articles

I give following error on logon panel and logoff panel.

One of the reasons of such behaviour is wrong timezone. Check output of "date" command and correct timezone if needed. Check that /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/php.ini does not contain date.timezone parameter (remove if any).

Hello:

I have the same problem after update Plsk to latest microupdates. I cant login into my plesk because of this error.

I dont have the parameter date.timezone in /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/php.ini and when i type date in the ssh console the time and date are correct.

¿Any solution please?

Thanks!

Hi:

I Commissioned a plesk 10 server, upgraded to 11.5 and at a later time realised that my timezone was wrong.

I changed the timezone in the panel and since then get the 'session_exception' error when I attempt to login to the panel.

I tried the above and /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/php.ini does not have the date.timezone parameter and when i type date in the ssh console the time and date are correct and now the same as that set in the panel.

weeks since the above posting, what is the solution to this?

Pete

Hi, after installing Plesk I changed the timezone. Afterwards I was not able to login. But as Pete EBH UK suggested a reboot op the VPS helped. Although at first it gave me another error. A refresh and retry to login worked....

PHP Runtime Notice: Only variables should be passed by reference
Line: 243
File: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Service/Agent/Transport/Util.php
Stack Trace:
#0 Smb_Exception_Syntax::handleError(2048, Only variables should be passed by reference, /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Service/Agent/Transport/Util.php, 243, Array ([process] => Resource id #235,[pipes] => Array ([1] => Resource id #232,[2] => Resource id #233,[0] => Resource id #234),[stdin] => ,[stdout] => ,[stderr] => ,[rx] => Array ([0] => Resource id #232,[1] => Resource id #233),[tx] => Array ([0] => Resource id #234),[txOffset] => 0,[txTotal] => 0,[isPipeValid] => Array ([0] => 1,[1] => 1,[2] => 1),[isPipeWarning] => Array ([0] => ,[1] => ,[2] => ),[errorsOccured] => ,[chunkSz] => 4096,[ex] => )) called at [/usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Service/Agent/Transport/Util.php:243]
#1 Service_Agent_Transport_Util::_unixCommunicateAndClose(Resource id #235, Array ([1] => Resource id #232,[2] => Resource id #233,[0] => Resource id #234), , , ) called at [/usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Service/Agent/Transport/Util.php:65]
#2 Service_Agent_Transport_Util::executeShellCmd('/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/php_handlers_control' '--reread', /usr/local/psa/tmp/agent0e0baecefd02b56992206528cb665335, , Array (), , , ) called at [/usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Service/Agent/Transport/Util.php:21]
#3 Service_Agent_Transport_Util::executeShellCmdAndLogTime('/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/php_handlers_control' '--reread', /usr/local/psa/tmp/agent0e0baecefd02b56992206528cb665335, , Array (), , , , 0) called at [/usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Service/Agent/Transport/Local/Exec.php:28]
#4 Service_Agent_Transport_Local_Exec->process(0, Service_Agent_Command_Exec Object ([command] => exec,[] => Array ([script] => php_handlers_control,[version] => 1.0,[args] => Array ([0] => --reread),[env] => Array (),[stdin] => ),[] => ), Service_Agent_Transport_LocalTransaction Object ([] => 0e0baecefd02b56992206528cb665335)) called at [/usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Service/Agent/Transport/Local.php:60]
#5 Service_Agent_Transport_Local->_command(0, Service_Agent_Command_Exec Object ([command] => exec,[] => Array ([script] => php_handlers_control,[version] => 1.0,[args] => Array ([0] => --reread),[env] => Array (),[stdin] => ),[] => ), Service_Agent_Transport_LocalTransaction Object ([] => 0e0baecefd02b56992206528cb665335)) called at [/usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Service/Agent/Transport/Local.php:26]

The working solution for me was to set server time zone on UTC which is default time zone in php.ini files of php environment of plesk server.

Back