• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Plesk 11.5 - Integrate Amazon Route 53 Errors

ras_koomohost

New Pleskian
We are trying to integrate Route 53 with our Plesk 11.5. Using instructions found at http://download1.parallels.com/Ples...inistrator-guide/index.htm?fileName=72230.htm.

Please note, we are using Parallels AMI/ AMazon eC2. And keep getting the following errors. Please advise.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
us-west-1b-i-8f11d3d2 [root:psa]$ /usr/local/psa/bin/server_dns --enable-custom-backend `/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/php /usr/share/plesk-extensions-sdk/examples/plib/scripts/route53.php`
PHP Fatal error: Class 'pm_Loader' not found in /usr/share/plesk-extensions-sdk/examples/plib/scripts/route53.php on line 8
Unable to enable Custom DNS backend: invalid DNS backend script.

us-west-1b-i-8f11d3d2 [root:psa]$
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
us-west-1b-i-8f11d3d2 [root:psa]$ /usr/local/psa/bin/server_dns --enable-custom-backend `/usr/bin/php /usr/share/plesk-extensions-sdk/examples/plib/scripts/route53.php`
PHP Fatal error: Class 'pm_Loader' not found in /usr/share/plesk-extensions-sdk/examples/plib/scripts/route53.php on line 8

Hmm... What's the point of passing the script output? Have you tried to just install route53-1.0-1.zip into Plesk as an extension?

We have rebuilt the instance using the Parallels Plesk AMI and are trying to integrate the Route 53 based on the instructions found here http://download1.parallels.com/Plesk...Name=72230.htm.

We also added aws.phar binary for Amazon Web Services in PHP and then tried to add route53 but then got the error which we were getting last time.

++++++++++++
us-west-1c-i-c5b6f198 [root:html]$ /usr/local/psa/bin/server_dns --enable-custom-backend `/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/php /Route-53/route53.php`
PHP Fatal error: Class 'pm_Loader' not found in /Route-53/route53.php on line 8

us-west-1c-i-c5b6f198 [root:html]$
++++++++++++

Please advise. Thank you.

Guess we did, we followed the instructions, are you saying to deviate from them? Here's what we did:

An example of the script that integrates Panel with Amazon Route 53 is available in the /examples/route53-dns.zip file from the plesk-extensions-sdk.zip archive available at http://download1.parallels.com/Plesk/Doc/en-US/zip/plesk-extensions-sdk.zip.

To integrate your Panel with Amazon Route 53:
Download the file http://download1.parallels.com/Plesk/Doc/en-US/zip/plesk-extensions-sdk.zip.
Copy the file route53.php from the archive /examples/route53-dns.zip file to any location on your Panel server.
Specify your Amazon security credentials in the script (lines 23 and 24):
'client' => array(
'key' => '<key>',
'secret' => '<secret>',
),
Make the script route53.php readable by the user psaadm. Run:
chown psaadm /usr/share/route53.php
chmod 400 /usr/share/route53.php
Download the library for working with Amazon Web Services in PHP - aws.phar from http://aws.amazon.com/sdkforphp/ and place it in the same directory with the script.
Run the following command line utility:
plesk bin server_dns --enable-custom-backend '/usr/bin/php /<path_to_route53>/route53.php
Subscription Transferring Issue

If you transfer subscriptions from Panel with a local DNS service to Panel with an external DNS service, the DNS zones of the domains are not transferred to the external nameservers automatically. You should create the zones on the nameservers manually.

Guess we did, we followed the instructions, are you saying to deviate from them?

Indeed, don't I?

Run the following command line utility:
plesk bin server_dns --enable-custom-backend '/usr/bin/php /<path_to_route53>/route53.php

I see you've noticed that command in the documentation isn't even syntactically correct and have adjusted it yourself by including `` (albeit incorrectly). Now why won't you listen to my advice? It should be much simpler than wrestling with shell :)

Replacing acute (`) with single quote (') will not help. The error is "PHP Fatal error: Class 'pm_Loader' not found".

--------------------
us-west-1c-i-c5b6f198 [root:~]$ /usr/local/psa/bin/server_dns --enable-custom-backend '/usr/bin/php /Route-53/route53.php'
2014-01-28T05:15:19+07:00 ERR (3) [util_exec]: proc_close() failed
2014-01-28T05:15:19+07:00 ERR (3) [panel]: PHP Fatal error: Class 'pm_Loader' not found in /Route-53/route53.php on line 8

us-west-1c-i-c5b6f198 [root:~]$
--------------------

Submitted a ticket to Parallels support. Turns out there was a bug and now it is fixed. Now our Plesk Amazon ec2 is seamlessly integrated with Route 53. No local DNS necessary. :)

Submitted a ticket to Parallels support. Turns out there was a bug and now it is fixed. Now our Plesk Amazon ec2 is seamlessly integrated with Route 53. No local DNS necessary. :)

What was the solution? We have been stuck on this for a while.

[panel]: PHP Fatal error: Class 'pm_Loader' not found in .... route53.php on line 8

Thank you.

Nothing. We followed their instructions and after getting errors, we contacted Parallels. They went in and fixed the issue. Contact Parallels team. I thought they fixed it the next release, maybe not.

Any news about this problem ?
I really need this feature on the plesk so i can connect my plesk servers to my DNS cluster.

An updated script was posted by Igor but it did not work. The funny thing is the AWS credentials take on the front-end admin panel but I cannot get it to load the script in CLI!!! I would code it out myself but unfortunately its beyond me. Any more talented heads out there have a solid solution for us that want to use AWS Route 53 in Auto???

Back