• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 11.5 Webmail php version

MichalisZ

New Pleskian
Hello (again),

i would like to ask if it could be possible to set from which php version the webmail services or one service is rendered.
eg we have upgraded an Cloundlinux 5 server from Plesk 10.4.4 to 11.5 which had php 5.2.17 and the system is now that.
Due to this horde webmail is not compatible and needs php 5.3.x.

We are going to add php 5.3.x as a second version but still is there a way to set horde to be rendered by php 5.3 and not the system default 5.2 (in our case)?

I guess we could upgrade to php 5.3.x and add php 5.2.x as a second option, but this is kind of hard as the sites at our server is mostly oldies and 5.2.x compatible, and doing such an upgrade will mean that many sites will not be operational until the setting is changed.

Any reply would be helpfull.

Thank you

Well. You can add additional PHP as it is described in this tutorial - http://download1.parallels.com/Ples...inistrator-guide/index.htm?fileName=72042.htm
But webmail will work on base PHP but not on additional. Thus I suggest you following scenario:
1. Upgrade current 5.2.17 to higher version. Horde will work with it.
2. Install additional PHP 5.2.17 and select it in subscriptions for your old sites which requires old PHP version.

Back