• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 12.0.18 + Horde 5.1.6 Out-Of-Office reply not present

shuffled

New Pleskian
There was a thread in the 11.x forum, but I'll start a new one as this is related to 12.x

[root@server joshua]# rpm -qa | grep ingo
psa-ingo-3.1.4-cos6.build1200140526.11.noarch
[root@server joshua]# rpm -ql psa-ingo-3.1.4-cos6.build1200140526.11.noarch | grep Vacation
/usr/share/psa-horde/ingo/lib/Basic/Vacation.php
/usr/share/psa-horde/ingo/lib/Form/Vacation.php
/usr/share/psa-horde/ingo/lib/Script/Ispconfig/Vacation.php
/usr/share/psa-horde/ingo/lib/Script/Sieve/Action/Vacation.php
/usr/share/psa-horde/ingo/lib/Storage/Vacation.php
/usr/share/psa-horde/ingo/lib/Storage/VacationTest.php

The files are in the filesystem, but I only have whitelist / blacklist options in the Horde interface.

According to the 12.0 release notes, and one of the main drivers for updating Plesk for me:

Now Plesk fully supports Dovecot mail server as a fast and efficient alternative to Courier for IMAP and POP3. With Dovecot sieve rules support, users can now set up server-based email filtering in mobile-friendly Horde and Roundcube webmail programs. Now it is also possible to set up out-of-office auto-replies directly in webmail. Learn more.

Do I need to make the switch to Dovecot from Courier-IMAP in order to get the auto-reply functionality in horde?

Thank you,

Josh

Back