• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 12.0.18 MU#54 and MU#55

[10-Jul-2015 12:34:23] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function openssl_cipher_iv_length() in /usr/share/psa-roundcube/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube.php on line 865

Next the Micro Update have another error in RoundCube on Ubuntu 10.04

*updated*

Hello, i do would like to raise a minor issue regarding the MU.55 post update.
If i reply on an email from within the primairy default subscription. Again you will be redirected to the error page: "You will need to install PHP >= 5.3.7 in order to use Roundcube webmail."

In roundcube i replied to an email prior to the MU version 5.5 update.
When i clicked "send mail" the email was send out. However the browser redirected to the error page: "You will need to install PHP >= 5.3.7 in order to use Roundcube webmail."

If i would compose a new email. This issue does not appear.
It seems the issue only applies when replying to an old email.

When i logout from roundcube and login. Exactly the same issue.
I only get this on the primairy - default subscription and roundcube.
I did not get this error on different plesk subscriptions.

Last edited:
Your solution didn't work on my Centos 6.5. I am not getting the error anymore but a blank page instead. :(

I am getting the following error after changing the php version in roundcube.conf

PHP Fatal error: Class 'PDO' not found in /usr/share/psa-roundcube/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_db_mysql.php on line 151

I found my problem. Somehow, some way, the cgi_wrapper got changed into a symlink like so...

Code:
/var/www/cgi-bin/cgi_wrapper/cgi_wrapper -> /usr/bin/sw-engine-cgi

After I restored the original cgi_wrapper from a backup, then everything started working again.

Not sure if I screwed this up when updating PHP or not.

Hopefully this helps someone else.

Hi there,

after the upgrade MU#54 and MU#55 Horde-WebMail mixed the languages: german and english.

Attached a screenshot.

1) Login with "german"
2) mixed english "mail" - in tab german
3) click cogwheel then "Allgemeine Einstellungen" you will see in "4" everything in english
4) klick on "mail" and everything is back to german (not on screnshot)

Please solve the language problem.

Attachments

• horde-german-english-mix.jpg
    horde-german-english-mix.jpg
    522.1 KB · Views: 8
I am getting the following error after changing the php version in roundcube.conf

PHP Fatal error: Class 'PDO' not found in /usr/share/psa-roundcube/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_db_mysql.php on line 151

The latest microupdate sort it out for me.

[10-Jul-2015 12:34:23] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function openssl_cipher_iv_length() in /usr/share/psa-roundcube/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube.php on line 865

Exactly the same issue here. Login works but leads to blank page.

Any advice is appreciated

Ubuntu
2.6.18-028stab101.1 #1 SMP Sun Jun 24 19:50:48 MSD 2012 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Hi there,

after the upgrade MU#54 and MU#55 Horde-WebMail mixed the languages: german and english.

Attached a screenshot.

1) Login with "german"
2) mixed english "mail" - in tab german
3) click cogwheel then "Allgemeine Einstellungen" you will see in "4" everything in english
4) klick on "mail" and everything is back to german (not on screnshot)

Please solve the language problem.

We have exactly the same problem with finnish language when using Horde. Operating system is Ubuntu 12.04 LTS.

After update with 12.0.18 MU#54 existing calender events are no longer shown in Horde/Kronolith Calendar. MySQL database is used as data storage. New calendar events can be added and are visbible.

Also granted share permissions of calendars are lost in the update, as well as the set of shared calendars for which information is shown on the Calender pages has disappeared.

Anyone else experiencing similar problems?

Exactly the same issue here. Login works but leads to blank page.

Any advice is appreciated

Ubuntu
2.6.18-028stab101.1 #1 SMP Sun Jun 24 19:50:48 MSD 2012 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Ok, i was able to solve my problem.

First, follow doprints guide: (find your handler with
Code:
 /usr/local/psa/bin/php_handler --list
)
Plesk Control Panel
1. Add PHP5.5 (or another) through the Plesk control panel and verify.

SSH into the Box
2. Login to the box with sudo/root access.
3. Create a custom folder in /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/templates/ if it had not already existed.
4. Copy /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/templates/default/roundcube.php to /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/templates/custom/.
5. Edit /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/templates/custom/roundcube.php to change 2 entries:
PP_CUSTOM_PHP_CGI_INDEX fastcgi ---> PP_CUSTOM_PHP_CGI_INDEX plesk-php55-fastcgi

6. Run php -l /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/templates/custom/roundcube.php to catch any syntax errors.
7. Run /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/httpdmng --reconfigure-all
8. Check /etc/httpd/conf/plesk.conf.d/roundcube.conf to verify that PP_CUSTOM_PHP_CGI_INDEX is now pointing to plesk-php55-fastcgi.

Cheers.

With that i got one step further, but now the database connection failed.

DB Error: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] No such file or directory (GET /)

i needed to add the mysql socket to php.ini:
vi /etc/psa-webmail/roundcube/php.ini
Code:
pdo_mysql.default_socket = /var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock

Back