• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 12.0.18 MU#66

Rate this MU

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

IgorG

Plesk addicted!
Plesk Certified Professional
Ladies and Gentlemen,

We have released new microupdate - http://kb.odin.com/en/126972
Please write in this sticky thread all problems with your Plesk servers which arose after applying this microupdate. And please be absolutely sure that reported problem is really caused by this microupdate!
We also welcome the positive reviews :)

Several improvements were made in this microupdate. Please share your opinion how it was easy to get them.

Thanks.

I have a Windows 2008 Server, with mysql and Plesk 12.0.18. It worked without problems till applying this MU. But now when trying to access the login page I get the following error:

500 - Internal server error. There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.

I have tried connecting via Remote Desktop to the server (is a VPS hosted in 1&1) and launch it from the server itself.But I get the following error:

HTTP Error 500.0 - Internal Server Error An unknown FastCGI error occured Detailed Error Information Module FastCgiModule Notification ExecuteRequestHandler Handler PleskEngine-FastCGI-php Error Code 0x800700d8 Requested URL https://localhost:8443/index.phpPhysical Path C:\Parallels\Plesk\admin\htdocs\index.php Logon Method Anonymous Logon User Anonymous

I have made no modifications in Plesk since I hired the server and the Service Provider installed it. The only modifications are the updates and microupdates from Plesk.

Some idea of what the problem could be? Any hint will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

JMG

Hi UFHH01,
Yes I checked that. psaadm user is not a member of any group.
Thanks,

Did that fixed your issue or are you still having issues? If you're still having issues then I would suggest that you look at the php_error.log file (as long as you installed plesk in the default location, you should be able to find it at C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\logs and at event viewer under the applications log for anything PHP and Plesk related to help pinpoint where the issue might be since there could be many reasons for you getting an error 500 and it's just way too generic without specifics.

For now, if you're still having issues, you can run Plesk Reconfigurator and when you're at the menu run "Correct disk permissions" and "Check component and folder permissions" to make sure all the permissions are set correctly, if still no go can choose "Repair Plesk installation" that will repair the installation of Plesk. If none of those works, then provide logs and/or more details.

Thanks scsa20
I have tried all that you mention in your post but the situation is still the same. I incclude here the php_error.log file, in case it could gave any idea of what is happening.
Thanks in advance

Attachments

• php_error.txt
    35.3 KB · Views: 2
Thanks scsa20,
By some reason when I try to introduce a ticket related to the case you have suggested me it appears on ly related to MAC, not Windows.
And by the way in the meantime, is it possibl eto access myphpadmin outside plesk, as long as I get a fix? Or do i have to reinstall again phpmyadmin?
Thanks,

Back