• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 12.0.8: The user roundcube_sysuser is not allowed to send email

ValentinoG

New Pleskian
Hello there
upgrading to 12.0.8 and found this that looks like a bug. Email messages cannot be send through Roundcube Webmail. Outbound Email Limits are active.

Logfile:
Code:
/usr/local/psa/var/log/maillog

Error logs:

Code:
REDACTED py_limit_out[]: ERROR Rejecting message: system user uid='10039' is not allowed to send mail
REDACTED plesk sendmail[]: handlers_stderr: DATA REPLY:554:5.7.0 Your message could not be sent. The user roundcube_sysuser is not allowed to send email.#012REJECT

Apart from Domains, Emails and Subscriptions there is no way to allow roundcube_sysuser through Mail server settings.

Kind regards.

Looks like your installation was not upgraded completely. Normally during upgrade to 12.0 Roundcube and Horde are reconfigured to send mail via SMTP instead of sendmail. Check your upgrade logs for errors and warnings.

Looks like your installation was not upgraded completely. Normally during upgrade to 12.0 Roundcube and Horde are reconfigured to send mail via SMTP instead of sendmail. Check your upgrade logs for errors and warnings.

While the upgrade log show no sign of an incomplete installation, I've managed to get Roundcube to work with uninstall-reinstall. However Parallels confirmed me that this is a bug which will be fixed in the next microupdate.

Regards.

In order to fix the issue run following command:

# /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/mailmng-outgoing --add-to-whitelist --sysuser=roundcube_sysuser

Thank you IgorG, i have the same error on the otrs Support System. Now it works :) Great Idee from Parallels!

I´ve tried to run this command, but no succes

SMTP: [554] The message could not be sent. You are not allowed to use sendmail utility. (#5.7.0)

Upgraded from 11.5.30

Back