• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Input Plesk 12.0, WHMCS 7.01 and PFsense Firewall

jfleet

New Pleskian
I have been bumping my head for about a week trying to set up server communication in WHMCS. I kept coming up with a cURL error trying to test the connection to the plesk server. I opened up tickets with WHMCS :mad: and they were no real help. I worked frantic to figure out what my issues were I searched all of the forums and nothing on this configuration. I had tripled check my Firewall configuration as we run PFsense and by mistake I found what I was looking for WebHosting behind PFsense ! Hopefully this helps someone...

I found this article with an explanation to a fix for my issue :

Your DNS for your LAN connection is either non-existent or misconfigured. The easiest thing to do would be to set your pfSense machine as a DNS forwarder and create a static entry for your web server (eg www.domain.com) so that your LAN users will be able to access your web server from it's internal address. I'm assuming your web server is sitting on your LAN or a DMZ. Consult this link for more info: https://doc.pfsense.org/index.php/Why_can%27t_I_access_forwarded_ports_on_my_WAN_IP_from_my_LAN/OPTx_networks%

Back