• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Plesk 12.5 upgrade to onyx problem

Yunus

New Pleskian
Hi,
I want to upgarede plesk onyx but it gives an error linux console

Error Details;

ERROR: The Yum utility failed to install the required packages.
Attention! Your software might be inoperable.
Please contact product technical support.

Help Please. Thanks

Last edited:
I just would like to note, that default language of this forum is English. Please rewrite your post. Thanks.

Could you please give a more log before this error? There are many useful information for investigation this issue.

Look into /var/log/plesk/install/autoinstaller3.log for details on the error. Usually such error happens due to package or file conflicts. If you're using console interface to upgrade, additional information should also be visible in the Plesk Installer output before the error message.

1. I looked, but I did not understand anything

Attachments

• autoinstaller3.zip
    253.8 KB · Views: 3
Woah, you have a lot of enabled repositories judging by the log. If nothing helps, at least try disabling all Yum repositories except OS vendor ones before attempting upgrade to Plesk Onyx.

Anyway, here are few especially suspicious things you should resolve:
  1. plesk11-base, plesk11-thirdparty, plesk11-updates repositories, likely should be removed (you may make a backup beforehand);
  2. messages about selinux packages

Attempt to remove 'selinux-policy' to resolve conflict has succeeded
    Attempt to remove 'policycoreutils' to resolve conflict has succeeded

indicate that most likely your machine is not up-to-date or has outdated CentOS repositories. Make sure your OS vendor repositories point to an up-to-date version. Try updating these packages via yum before proceeding with upgrade.
  3. Message

Package php5-ioncube-loader-5.0.18-centos6.16091914.x86_64 is obsoleted by 1:php-ioncube-loader-4.7.1-4.el6.art.x86_64 which is already installed

indicates that proper ioncube loader will not be installed during upgade. Try reverting to original ioncube loader package and removing php-ioncube-loader-4.7.1-4.el6.art.x86_64 package, as well as the atomic repository.
  4. Final messages like

psa-php5-configurator-1.7.0-cos6.build1700160926.14.x86_64 requires php-ioncube-loader >= 4.6.0
    psa-phpfpm-configurator-1.0.0-cos6.build1700160929.19.x86_64 requires php-fpm >= 5.3.3-23
    awstats-7.4-centos6.15121414.noarch requires httpd
    psa-phpmyadmin-4.6.1-cos6.build1700160926.14.noarch requires plesk-mysql-server >= 17.0.17
    psa-mnemo-4.2.11-cos6.build1700160926.14.noarch requires plesk-mysql-server >= 17.0.17
    psa-kronolith-4.2.17-cos6.build1700160926.14.noarch requires plesk-mysql-server >= 17.0.17

indicate that you may also have problems with MySQL packages dependencies.
Try resolving these issues. If you don't known or unsure how to do this on your own I suggest opening a support ticket.

Hi,
I have the same problem, the error is generated in the installation of plesk onyx,
can you help me? I send my log

Thank you
Best regards
Alessandro

Attachments

• parallels-installation-log(2).txt
    70.2 KB · Views: 1
Back