• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Plesk 12.5 vhosts all messed up

kram@

Regular Pleskian
Hello,

I just upgraded to Plesk 12.5.

Everything seemed to be ok, but now i see that all vhosts are loading the incorrect pages.
A number of clients have started calling me to ask why x domain is loading is his web space?

I have run:

/usr/local/psa/bin/repair --update-vhosts-structure
/usr/local/psa/bin/repair --web

Sadly the problem persists!
Any suggestions?

OK, after a bit of digging an some patience the server is now up and running smoothly.

I had to remove a few PHP handlers (php-panda + PLESK PHP 5.4, 5.5, 5.6)
I then reset all the domains handlers to default 5.3.27 with FastCgi
re ran /usr/local/psa/bin/repair --web
It then picked up the domains with unregistered PHP handlers
I set it to repair those to #1 5.3.27
After that all went fine

I then installed PHP 5.5 handler from the Plesk Updater.
I can now assign PHP 5.5.28; handler: FPM application across all domains through the service plans update and sync.

PS: I did get a few errors like this:
the PHP handler "plesk-php55-fastcgi" is not registered. It was probably deleted from the server.

The solution:

simply dissable PHP for the domain
Save
Go back and select PHP support Yes - PHP version XXX, run PHP as FPM

Hope this helps somebody else.

Last edited:
Back