• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Plesk 12.8 - Amazon S3 scheduled backups

transverseflow

New Pleskian
Plesk has always been behind when it comes to backups. Slightly improved when they released dropbox backups, but even that didn't work.

Now with 17.8 we have a whole host of cloud backup options which is long overdue. So I started to configure my accounts to use Amazon S3. Manually backed them up to start off with.

I then went to schedule the backups to find this cannot be done - only server side and FTP storage only - am I missing something, or is this correct ? If it's correct will scheduled backups to Cloud services be an option soon ?

Last edited:
Hello transverseflow,

Thank you for using Plesk Amazon S3 Backup extension.

You wrote:
I then went to schedule the backups to find this cannot be done - only server side and FTP storage only - am I missing something, or is this correct ? If it's correct will scheduled backups to Cloud services be an option soon ?

Subscription-level scheduled backup feature is planned and will be released soon.
Details available at description of Amazon S3 Backup extension.

Back