• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 12 empty Domains page in CP

Nicholas_B

New Pleskian
When I log into plesk (service provider view) and click on the Domains link on the left, I get an empty page. It isn't blank like there is an error, it has some instructions at the top about creating a customer etc. It just doesn't list any of the domains that are setup on the server. There are several reseller accounts with several domains under each. I've even tried setting up a new customer and adding a domain under the new customer. Still nothing shows up.

I have several other VPS accounts running Plesk 12 with several domains under different customer accounts and the domains all show up on those. For some reason I can't get any of them to show up on this one.

Any help would be appreciated.

Looks like it was uncompleted successfully upgrade. Have you tried bootstrapper repair procedure?

Sure... because bootstrapper can solve a lot of issues and will reconfigure some configurations as well. Please use:

/usr/local/psa/bootstrapper/pp12.0.18-bootstrapper/bootstrapper.sh repair

Back