• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 12 Web Admin Edition, how to set interface to Service Provider View?

netsetter

Basic Pleskian
I just installed Plesk 12 Web Admin Edition, installed and activated all licence keys and everything works fine.

The only thing, I can't find the "Service Provider View" in the Interface Settings, there is only a "Power-User" view provided, even I've selected the Service Provider View during Plesk Setup, I was moved to the Power User view and now I can't switch the interface.

I am really missing the server health monitoring from this Service Provider View like got it on all other servers I have.

What's wrong? Please help.

Please look at this KB article - http://kb.odin.com/en/121897
As you can see Plesk 12 Web Admin Edition hasn't ability for Service Provider Management. Therefore there is no "Service Provider View" mode.

Okay, no problem with that view, but can I somewhere get access to the server health monitoring? It's important to me for comparing resource usage and increases. One of the main reasons using Plesk. Can I activate it somehow for WebAdmin edition?

It was discussed here many times. Please use forum search. In short - yes, it is bug and we are working on it.

So, everything I got to do is waiting for the health monitoring coming back? Thats okay then. Спасибо тебе :)

Back