• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Plesk 12 with AWS route 53 not work

Eric Fung

New Pleskian
Hi All,

I am getting lost on migrating Plesk to my AWS EC2 from a 3rd-Party VPS... I am now doing the DNS setting but no matter how I tried it is still fail.

I have installed the extension for AWS route 53 and insert the credentials already, sure have enabled the service in Plesk, and in my domain nameservers I set it to ns.mydomain.com - which is auto-configured by Plesk, the IP of the ns.mydomain.com is exactly the same of EIP I made on AWS. I have also run the repair_ip.cmd by mentioned in this guideline http://kb.odin.com/en/122222

I checked all the DNS records in my Plesk now is with the EIP correctly, DNS record has already updated (I'd wait 48 hours too). But when I type the domain in my browser it is still not go thru.

Do I missing some step? Or I need to configure something on Amazon Route 53 as the extension will not get auto-update to this?

Many Thanks.

Hi
"When you type the domain in your browser" AS in on your personal computer ?
If that is correct, then Does it work from other computers that have never been to your domain before ?
Try cleaning the DNS cache on your computer :
If you are running windows : run a command prompt (Start>run>CMD (enter)
then type in "IPCONFIG /FLUSHDNS"
Also, try to get to your domain from a computer that has never been to it before.
Post your domain name (and at least a few line test page there) and we can try to trace it, see if it shows up for anyone else.

Back